Monday, May 2, 2011

:: Dreamworld & A Giveaway!! ::

So today we had to go down to the Gold Coast to take a bag of things of DH's grandma's down to her, as he forgot to take it with him yesterday when he went to pick up his parents from the airport after they came back from Fiji for my sister in law.

Anyway, so we decided we would all go and go and spend the day at Dreamworld! We have the awesome $69 unlimited Summer Entry Passes which is such an amazing bargain considering its $265 for 2 Adults and 2 Children for a World Pass to Dreamworld and White Waterworld.

The kids loved the drive down, mainly cause they got to watch a movie in the car on the way down! We turned Harry around for this drive and he loved it!
Here he is watching the movie with his brothers and sisters!


After seeing DH's Grandma and his Aunty, we headed in to get the kids the hats we had been promising them since we had seen Uncle Wayne's while we were out at Mum's over Easter.




After getting our cool new hats, we headed off to have lunch at Wiggleworld, where the kids loved playing on Captain Feathersword's Ship! After having Jam Sandwiches, Yogurt and some Hot Chips we headed towards Tiger Island to see the Tigers!

Although on the way to Tiger Island we got sidetracked to have a ride on the Carousel.


The kids were so excited to see that the Tigers were there when we did finally get to the Tiger enclosure!

Then it was off to Whitewater World! The water pack here is awesome, its beautiful and so child-friendly!
So while Daddy took the kids off to the water, Harry went to sleep in the pram and I got to have some quiet time all to myself!


The kids didnt want to get out of the water, but they were so tired that it was time to head home! We decided to treat ourselves to a good ole famous Yatala Pie! Seriously these pies are just beautiful to eat! I'm not normally a pie eater, but the Chicken and Vegetable pie is just delish! Its full of vegetables and real chunky chicken meat!



Now after the amazing day that I had with my family I wanted to share that happiness with my blog readers! And that means only one thing... GIVEAWAY TIME!!

Yes I'm so excited to be offering my very first blog giveaway!

Being a Mummy to 5 children, I'm sure you could imagine the amount of baby books that I have accumulated over the past 6 years! My three favourite ones were the ones that I want to pass on to the next beautiful mummy-to-be!
Maybe you are pregnant, or you know someone who is expecting a baby? Well this is the perfect giveaway for you then!




Everytime we found out we were expecting a baby I always sat down with A World Of Baby Names and made a list of all my favourite names!

Up The Duff by Kaz Cooke, is a hilarious look at pregnancy.

What to Expect When You're Expecting & What to Eat When You're Expecting is the perfect book for all expecting Mums. I would constantly refer back to this book when I had questions and I could always find the answer in here!

Here are the guidelines:
1. Open to all Australian Residents
2. Make sure you leave your email address below 
3. Entries close on Monday 9th May with the winner being announced on Tuesday 10th May
4. Leave a comment below telling me:

 
"What is your piece of advice that you got while you were pregnant?"

For bonus entries (not required though, but always appreciated!)

-- Tweet this post for an extra entry
-- Post about this on Facebook
-- Feel free to follow my blog or my Facebook page, but again not required to enter the giveaway!

Good Luck!! xx



7 comments:

  1. Best advice I ever received was to never tell ANYONE the names you are considering for your baby as someone will put a negative spin on them, only announce name once bub is born and named!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blast! Looks like so much fun. Can't wait 'til my little son is old enough to play around like this. Great family trip. Thanks for sharing (great pics too!).

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best advice ever is "trust your own instinct". Because being pregnant is just like the rest of parenthood, a totally individual experience.

    Well, it wasn't me that was pregnant, although I did get some heartburn a few times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, imawestie at hotmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't ya just love when you can turn their carseats around and they can finally see the world :) Looks like you had a brilliant day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best advice I could give to a pregnant Mumma is to 'Grow with your baby' no one becomes a mumma overnight, it is a learning experience and if you grow with your baby you will learn as they teach you... and you will be the kind of mumma your baby NEEDS you to be!!!

    Gab xx

    ReplyDelete