Friday, March 11, 2011

:: Friday School Days ::

I decided to volunteer as a helper in at Dominic's classroom and today was the first day, so with the middle three having a sleepover at Aunty Bec's place, Harry and I went to school with Dominic!

After all the parents had left, the kids all sat there in front of their teacher Miss K and had a book read to them, while they were listening to the story, I sat there and sorted all the pencils and sharpened them all ready for next week! And ooh my gosh, sharpening nearly 200 thick, fat pencils is finger hurting! I mean I have two blisters on my right hand because of it! One on my thumb and one on the side of my hand!

So while I was sharpening pencils, Harry went off to sleep and all the kids were playing outside. Afterwards, while Harry was still sleeping, I went out into the playground with the kids and made sandcastle mountains with Dominic and his friends!
After all the kids came back in, we built a wood pieces dinosaur, as the kids are learning about dinosaurs this term.

Harry was certainly a big hit with the kids in at school, at the breaktime, the girls loved sitting with Harry and playing with him! It was like my own little mothers group at school!

I also went along to Dominic's assembly and chapel and its so cute to hear the kids singing and learning more about God. There is one song that Dominic just loves which we have started to teach the other kids at home. We have started to sing it just before bed, and then say "I Love You" and "God Bless" messages, its so beautiful to hear that from the kids as they are going to bed!

Exciting news as well, I did my first photo shoot today! Its been nearly a year since I've been shooting! Earlier in the week, I was personally requested by a client to do a shoot, they are a interior design company who we have done work for, she wanted me to do a shoot for her, cause she really wanted to focus on the design aspect of the apartment, it was the penthouse mind you and just gorgeous! I really loved going out and shooting again! 

After picking up the munchkins from Bec's place, it was home time for dinner, a little play with each other and bed! We have two angels kids for bed, Dominic and Makayla are just angels, they will say good night, get into bed and just go to sleep.... Nicholas and Annabelle on the other hand, are little terrors! They could get up half a dozen times before finally going to sleep! Annabelle was really good tonight cause Dominic crawled down on the floor next to her to go to sleep, Nicholas came out a few times and then wanted to climb into bed with me while I was feeding Harry to then finally going back to his bed! 

I've then sat down, laptop on lap, TV on and I'm sure I dont wanna move anywhere!! I've sorted photos and they are currently loading, so we are watching Undercover Boss and I'm ready to crash, so I'm going to bid you "Good Night and God Bless" xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment