I came across this great blog this morning -- Mammarazzi where Mums came come together to share their love of photography and learn more on photography!
I'm playing along with her Mammarazzi Mondays and todays theme is Easter! Pretty appropriate with Easter happening just yesterday!
I captured this photo with my iphone (like 90% of my photos lately!!) of all the Eggs that the Easter Bunny left for us to hide around Nanna's house! There were nearly 90 in total!
They contained everything from stickers, erasers, water bombs (for the boys), necklaces (for the girls), cars (for the boys), hair bands (for the girls) and miniture chocolates. Half of them were empty as well!! The kids had a great time the following morning finding which ones had things in them!!
Come along and play with us, I would love to see how you captured Easter in your house in 2011!


Fantastic! I love this idea {especially that some were empty}, what a great treasure hunt and gorgeous colourful photo. I can't wait till my babies are older and we can do something like this.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in Kirsty!
Carly x
we did the plastic eggs mixed with chocolate ones too..
ReplyDeletei found little dinosaurs and fairies to pop into some of them..
lovely blog.. and 5 kiddos.. omg.. you are a champ!!