Ok so its kick-off time! As I mentioned earlier today I'm taking part in the 30 Day Song Challenge on Facebook, you can join in at anytime!
I'm going to take the plunge and share with you over this month my songs that I love/hate and everything in between! Be sure to come along with me on this ride, feel free to link me to your blogs if you are playing along too!!
So Day 1.... Favourite Song
This was really hard for me to choose, I went into my itunes to have a look at what I have played the most lately... and at 75 times this is definatly one song that I have loved listening too lately! Yep its from Wicked... Yep I still am playing it in the car, although this is the one sung by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth...yep its Defying Grafity!
For some reason, I can link the songs from youtube but it wont play from my blog!
The reason I chose this song is it makes me happy, the lyrics are uplifting and I love to have it on in the car, crank up the volume and sing my heart out! I always get out of the car afterwards feeling like I can do anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment