Tuesday, May 10, 2011

:: WINNER -- Gina Miller Giveaway ::

It seems that Blogger was having dramas yesterday and a lot of people had troubles getting into blogger to blog! Wow can we say blogger one more time??

Anyway! I'm here, finally! And I have heaps to catch up on, I'm a few days behind my son choices, so I'm going to blog them tonight hopefully! Depending on if I can keep my eyes open long enough!

So.... the winner of Gina Miller's $6.00 coupon to her store is....


Candice said... Gosh soo many to close from, all her kits are awesome!! I really like the shutter bug kig. Thanks for the chance!

Congratulations Candice!!

Candice can you email me at kirstyblinston at gmail dot com and I'll get the coupon to you asap!

Thanks to everyone who played along! I hope you all had a great iNSD weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at Exposure 99% weekday blog hop. Following back via facebook. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete