So today's song in the 30 Day Song Challenge is A Song that reminds you of somewhere.
Now dont go losing me here, or think I've lost my mind! But this song that I've chosen today is not a famous song, not even a popular song but its a song that is close to my heart. Its a song that my son has learnt since being at prep this year. Its a song we have taught our other children who love singing it before they go to bed!
So in light of Mothers Day coming up on Sunday I want to send some love out to my special little kids who I love with all my heart, who drive me crazy sometimes but I would do anything and everything for!
My God Is So Big.....
Now obviously Dominic and I can sing this so much better!!
Now dont go losing me here, or think I've lost my mind! But this song that I've chosen today is not a famous song, not even a popular song but its a song that is close to my heart. Its a song that my son has learnt since being at prep this year. Its a song we have taught our other children who love singing it before they go to bed!
So in light of Mothers Day coming up on Sunday I want to send some love out to my special little kids who I love with all my heart, who drive me crazy sometimes but I would do anything and everything for!
My God Is So Big.....
Now obviously Dominic and I can sing this so much better!!
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteI tried to comment on your new blog, but I think there is an error with the Captcha code thingy.
This is what I wanted to say:
"Wow and I thought my hands were full. My hat (if I was wearing one) is well and truly off to you my lady!!
Your little people are GORGEOUS by the way :-)"