Monday, April 11, 2011

:: This Week I Know::

I'm playing along with this weeks Things I Know 

-- I know that I have been trying  to write this post for three days now! 

-- I know that I'm looking forward to Easter and relaxing with family out at my Mum's place!

-- I know that the more I search online for homeschooling preschool curriculum I'm finding more and more things to print!!

-- I know that if I leave the house for a night out, that I'll return in the morning to nothing having been tidied!

-- I know that I'm (along with DH!) are raising pretty awesome kids, when Dominic tells me he's eating the best dinner in the world (chicken nuggets, peas and some chips!) cause I made it!

-- I know that everytime I hope in the car, I'm listening along to this song at least once, maybe twice!!



3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about homeschooling preschoolers: I have found so much stuff and an following so many homeschooling blogs I can hardly keep up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the "Things I Know" posts take 5 minutes or five days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with on Number 4! I work night shift in a pub and always get home at 3am to a messy house, even if it was clean when I left. Siiiigh!
    x

    ReplyDelete