Sunday, March 27, 2011

:: This Week I'm Grateful For::


Image from here

When I decided to have a blog again, I wanted it as an outlet for myself and with the crazyness of kids, its great to have somewhere to connect with other Mums/fellow bloggers. I'm happy to have found some really great blogs in the past few weeks since re-joining the blogging community.

Yesterday while doing some blog hopping, I came across this wonderful blog by MultipleMum, who is also a Mum of B/G twins, and she posted about what shes grateful for this week. I can certainly relate to her post about life and how can just seem to pass by in a rush!

So, while I'm sitting here with the 4 oldest kids, still awake and not napping, I wanted to take a minute to blog about what I'm grateful for. Now I could blog all day, about everything I'm grateful for, but I just want to touch on a few of them!

Firstly I'm most grateful for being a Mum, to have been able to carry and give birth to 5 beautiful children who bring out all the emotions in me on a daily basis. They are the light of my life, and I thank God for them every day.

I'm grateful for the wonderful teachers that Dominic has at school, and the wonderful nanny (and sister), I have at home who each and every day are helping to enrice my childrens lives through learning and play. I couldnt do it without them!

I'm grateful for my Mum who, when I ring her asking for my home number while I'm at a party, and realise I dont remember it, she laughs her head off at me and gives it to me anyway!! Love ya Mum xx!

And finally I'm grateful for my hubby who like the kids make me feel all the range of emotions possible everyday, and even though he sucks at housework, he's an excellent nappy changer, vege garden grower, hard working photographer and rubbish duties man, I love him dearly! My life certainly wouldnt be what it is today without him!

So on this Sunday, what are you grateful for? I would love to hear about it!

4 comments:

  1. On this sunday, i am very grateful to have 2 healthy & happy children :-) Having found Sunny Mummy & implementing more sunshine into my life!! Grateful for the love my husband & I share xx

    Such a wonderful post Kirsty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! There's a lot to be grateful for when you have so many gorgeous children. Thanks so much for linking to Maxabella's weekly grateful linky that I have had the pleasure of hosting this weekend. I look forward to hearing more about you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is beautiful kirsty ....i am greatful for everything and everyone that is in my life even if i dont see them everyday or havent seen them for years its still nice to know that it is all on here even to catch up fb and i luv life and everyone that is in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post, Kristy. It's a pleasure to see a new face on the 'grateful' hook up. x

    ReplyDelete