Just me and Belle, laying on the floor... like you do on a Wednesday!
Please excuse the nutella all over her face, she had just had toast so I was chasing her around the kitchen trying to get her photo!! She fell over, started crying so Mummy climbed down on the floor and we cuddled down there till she was better....then I got my photo!!
Also be sure to check out this post on the giveaway I'm currently running!

Beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteMy entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
Gorgeous photo! :)
ReplyDeletenutella!! oh yum! gorgeous pic :)
ReplyDeleteCute shot! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's such a special photo - might be any old Wednesday, but that's a photo to treasure! x
ReplyDeleteI love this shot.:-) It shows that you and your daughter had a great time together. I love the nutella-smeared face of your kid.:-)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture. You are a fun mum.
ReplyDeleteYour smiles are both gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW.
Thanks for linking up.